Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 8:20 PM
Fuck lahs.
Sometimes really feel that my mum don't understand things. Got a scolding from her just because I reminded her that I was going out on Wednesday. It's like at first she was pointing an arrow in your head, 2 seconds later she's pointing a hand gun at your head, and then 5 seconds later she's pointing an AK47 at your head. You tell her one thing she'll try to point out all your past mistakes against you just to win that fucking argument, and you can't really tell her off because she is my mother. ==" Parents are just sometimes, making a full use of their powers. Sighs. Moving on to a less depressing topic...
I went over to his place toady. x) Then we went to shop for a friend's Birthday present which was 70 bucks and not 30 as someone said it should be. We were broke. ==" None the less, was still good. Went back to his place, watched: "Don't mess with the Zohan" together with him and then went home. Haha! Morning to evening was great, at night was a total nightmare argued with my mum over issues which are not even important. Sometimes I just think my mum is super over reactive. And she needs improvement on her memory. Always accusing me of not telling her things just because she can't remember when I told her, when I did. She also needs to start listening properly and not just F-ing have a verbal diarrhea to make sure you agree with her point and that she's always right. Fuck.
Big or small issues, You'll always be in my heart. I love you.
1. September. 2008







