Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 5:19 PM
The whole world is right... But me.
The whole world is right... But me.It does feel that way from time to time. When people blame you for whatever mistakes that happened. From my mother it's the same, from the people in school it's the same. Everything wrong that happened, they blame it on me. Because Ezann is here therefore, This & This happened. Compliments. I have no idea what they are. Cause my life doesn't revolve around them...
If they had seen me this way, would they still condemn me? Or would they stop and say that I'm a cry baby? I'll always be bad luck. Treated as someone whom can be stepped all over. Treated as a verbal punching bag. I only changed when I stepped into this school, when I start to realise that it won't help if you fight back, cause they've got more people than you. All you can do is to just sit there and get abused by them. Once they've had thier fun, they'll walk away as if nothing has ever happened, and all you can ever do is to sit there in your lonely little corner and cry. It was the fall that hurts, it was the fall that killed me, it was the fall that changed me. With nothing to cusion me, I fell and got hurt. My heart was broken, not by a guy but by a group of people I used to call friends... Now I live in doubt, I live in fear, I became more fragile than ever before...
True I've only lived 15 years, true that I am still young. But not true that I don't understand much of the world, not true that I only know 15 years of life on earth... Cause I believe I know much more than a 30 year old. They say I only know so much. They say I've only seen so much, but what they don't know is that I've seen and know more than they did when they were 15... What they don't know is that I've been through more than what they did when they were 15... What they don't know is that I've been hurt 100 more times than what they would have been when they were 15...
They just don't understand.
The girl standing by the stairs,
Ezann.
21. April. 2009







