Wednesday, June 30, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
Quotes.
" I WAS SERVING IN IRAQ IN 2009. An explosion went off, and I was severely injured by flying scrap metal. An Iraqi soldier rushed over to me and carried me to safety. He looked at me and said "You return home safe to that family of yours." He saw I was wearing a wedding ring. That man saved my life.""TODAY I MET AN ELDERLY COUPLE who both had mobility scooters. They deliberately got scooters with controls on opposite sides, just so they could hold hands when driving along, side by side."
"MY MOM AND DAD HAVE BEEN IN LOVE since they were 15. He'd tap on her window to say goodnight. The night my dad died my mom heard something hit her window when she was laying down in her room. I asked what it was... Without a doubt she said "Just dad telling me that he'll be watching and waiting."
"ONE DAY I WAS AT SCHOOL and I was called out of class. . . I was told that my best friend, who served in the US Marine Corps, was shot and killed today. I cried in front of the class. Later that day, I learned that he died saving three children from a bomb inside their house. . . . R.I.P. Jared, you GMH, I love you man."
"A YOUNG BOY walked proudly into the restaurant that i wait tables on with his grandmother, ordered two seats and clumsily carried his grandmothers purse for her to their table. . . When i asked him what the special occasion was, he smiled and said "it's my grandma's birthday and since grandpa is in heaven, I'm her date!" "
"There is a homeless man that comes to church at least once a day.
He always sits in the back and prays and sings alone.
One day, my daughter got up and left our pew, grabbed this man's hand, & led him to our pew and told him "no one should have to pray alone." "
These short stories Gives Me Hope.
The girl by those ocean waves,
Ezann.
30. June. 2010.







