Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 5:21 AM
Fuck New Zealand
Okay, if you're wondering why I'm up so fucking early blame NEW ZEALAND! Why? Cause it's like 10 AM there now, and I'm supposed to have lunch in another 2 hours! Body trying to get used to Singapore time again. I fell asleep yesterday night because of this reason as well, New Zealand about 4 5 AM Singapore only about 1 2 AM... Screw New Zealand!I thought I had to say this after watching the movie: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. (Female lead a total self centered bitch. Supporting actress total attention seeking slut.) I think I should add another something to my dislikes list, Self Centered, attention seeking jerks/asshole/sluts/bitches. Starting to hate these kinda people a lot! They think they are in the center of the world because of certain reasons, they think they can stop the world spinning and expect everyone to stop and stare at them, they only think about themselves and only spare a thought for themselves and they think time will just stop simply because they want it to. I'm sorry, the world's not stopping for you! Time not stopping for you either! World's not stopping even in a recession, what makes you think the world will stop for you?! A piece of advice to people like that, honestly, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES! Just because shit happened to you doesn't mean you've got it bad, always remember: There are people out there who got shit far worse than you did! So don't think you've got it bad, don't put yourself in the center of the universe, don't. As for attention seeking people, (E.g. wants people to sympathize you, dress like a slut so that guys will look at you. Not saying you can't, just make sure you're comfortable in it.) get a life. No one's gonna give a damn about you until you make 60 000 bucks have a car phone and a personal assistant. As for people who have both traits, attention seeking + Self Centered... You really need to OPEN YOUR EYES and GET A LIFE.
"Do you wish men to speak well of you? Then never speak well of yourself." - Pascal
"The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself." - Bill Gates
For those of you who are reading this and are self centered and attention seeking you probably want to flame me now, go ahead, flame me. I'm merely speaking the truth and you know it. It's human, one hates the fact that the other party knows and is able to pin point down his or her own wrong doings/ imperfections (It's called guilt). If it's not true about you, you'll probably just pass it off as another piece of advice. Hehs. GOD Bless! (:
With lotsa love,
Ezann.
5. December. 2008







