Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 8:02 PM
The very little thing that's keeping me alive.
Kwa Hian Lee. This name has been echoing in my head ever since august. Who is he? He's my boyfriend and he's the only thing that's keeping my candle burning. If you're reading this and you're thinking that I want your sympathy I say save it. I don't need nor want it. This is merely a place for my thoughts. I would rather have your respect, for I know sympathy and respect were never the best of friends. Only on rare occasions will respect and sympathy come together.You may sympathize with someone you respect, but never respect someone you sympathize.
My head's spinning right now, I feel giddy and tired. So please leave me alone. I'm going crazy, your words echo in my head. Your hate eating me away. For a friend you didn't make a very good one, for an enemy you are an excellent one. For you have already won the battle, you've done everything I thought was impossible, my emotions hurt, past dug up, words shaking in fear. You may have won the battle of patience but you will never take away the one person whom I cherish and love so much. My fate hangs in the balance, whether I live or die it's up to you to decide.
People around me are only and influencing factor, and Hian Lee have a very strong influence on me... Death was my escape plan, but the thought of Hian Lee forced me to think twice. Love is a strong word. Love is what keeps me going.
5. December. 2008







