Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
Show Me Black & White
I used to know what I want, I used to see the world in black and white but just within 6 weeks my life was turned upside down. I don't know what I want now, I suppose now I see the world in shades of gray. I need someone to show me the way, to once again show me black and white. I need someone who can tell me what to do next, who to trust. I feel so lost and so confused. I need some light, a road and a companion. I need someone I can trust, I can relate to. I'm not just like anyone on the streets, I stand out. I work in ways you will never understand. Simplicity but yet abstract. Black but yet white. Red but yet Green. Long but yet short. Smart but yet Stupid. Dark but yet Light. Yes but yet No. That's what I am now. I need someone to hold my hand and walk me out of this, I need someone to tell me it's okay, I need someone to give me some kind of affirmation that it's going to be okay... I need someone who will be there for me and listen to me. In & Out, Yes & No, Black & White. What am I? I live in doubt, in unhappiness, in depression.My broken telephone line.
Would you tell me that it's raining if I went blind? Would you describe to me the scenes outside the window if I'm unable to get out of bed? Would you?
21 days to my birthday
2 week to the holidays.
5 days to our 8th anniversary.
That girl sitting by those daisies,
Ezann
4. March. 2009







