Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
Fuck this, fuck that.
WHOOOOOOO. TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAYYYYYYYY. ARCHERY! :D I love that sport! Precision and deadly accuracy that's my game. :D Random thing from facebook: 1. Put your WMP/iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/Ipod/Handphone Music Player etc on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Happy Never After - PCD
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? London Bridge - Fergie
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? My All - Ayumi Hamasaki
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Disloyal Order Of The Water Buffaloes - FOB
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? When I Grow Up - PCD
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? The Trouble with love is - Kelly Clarkson
WHAT IS 2+2? Ever fallen in love - Pete Yorn
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? I'll bet he was cool - Savage Garden
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Forever & Always - Taylor Swift Hahahahaha!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Last Cigarette - Bon Jovi
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Generation - Simple Plan
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? W.A.M.S - FOB
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Here I Am - Air Supply
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? I want you - Savage Garden
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? I can wait forever - Air Supply
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Taking The Chance - Air Supply
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Dirty Little Secret - Bon Jovi
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna So True.
HOW WILL YOU DIE? Low - Kelly Clarkson So... I'll Drown?
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? If I never see your face again - Rihanna Hmmm... Maybe...
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Miles Away - Madonna I would cry if K is miles away from me.
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Shut up & Drive - Rihanna O_______O"
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Whatchamacallit - PCD
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Until that day - Ayumi Hamasaki That's a....
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Make this go on forever - Snow Patrol. Eh?
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Selfish Jean - Travis Yeah selfish people do hurt me.
Told you it's damn random. Well, Good Nights Sleep Tight.
Thanks dudes and dudettes!
Not forgetting you R. Best bud cause you're here in my time of need which is like now!!!!!!! And yeah like you said, who can you tell it to? You're gonna be leaving for Dubai and then Russia after that. :P Lucky ass.
This is stupid and dumb. -.-
DVD Thief forgets player remote
Anyway, Good Nights and Sleep Tight. Ezann Will be here whenever needed. (: Give me a call anytime, I'll always entertain you. (:
That girl under the rain, Ezann.
17. February. 2009
|
profile
introduction
Ezann
Hellos! The name's Ezann and I was brought into this world on the 25th of March 1994. I'm taken by Hian Lee. :D I can't change a lot of things and I know one of them is the fact that I love Him. My passion is Archery & currently holding a 36 pound bow. I love sweet stuffs as well as anything with fluffy furs. I'll be a loyal friend if you don't betray me. ;) I own a baby blue Donkey named PiR^2, he's the persona of my happiness. He brings out the happiness in me. Cause somehow I can't seem to bring it out through me... So He's here to bring it out for me. Sadness overwhelms most of me... My happiness lives though Donkey.
The wants
desires
Thomas Sabo Eternity Charm
New Coach Wallet
Lots of Hugs
2010 F1 Tickets
Bring Interact one step forward this year
Samoyed Doggie
Get more sleep!
Do well for IGCSEs
New friends
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
WHOOOOOOO. TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAYYYYYYYY. ARCHERY! :D I love that sport! Precision and deadly accuracy that's my game. :D Random thing from facebook: 1. Put your WMP/iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/Ipod/Handphone Music Player etc on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Happy Never After - PCD
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? London Bridge - Fergie
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? My All - Ayumi Hamasaki
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Disloyal Order Of The Water Buffaloes - FOB
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? When I Grow Up - PCD
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? The Trouble with love is - Kelly Clarkson
WHAT IS 2+2? Ever fallen in love - Pete Yorn
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? I'll bet he was cool - Savage Garden
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Forever & Always - Taylor Swift Hahahahaha!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Last Cigarette - Bon Jovi
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Generation - Simple Plan
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? W.A.M.S - FOB
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Here I Am - Air Supply
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? I want you - Savage Garden
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? I can wait forever - Air Supply
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Taking The Chance - Air Supply
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Dirty Little Secret - Bon Jovi
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna So True.
HOW WILL YOU DIE? Low - Kelly Clarkson So... I'll Drown?
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? If I never see your face again - Rihanna Hmmm... Maybe...
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Miles Away - Madonna I would cry if K is miles away from me.
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Shut up & Drive - Rihanna O_______O"
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Whatchamacallit - PCD
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Until that day - Ayumi Hamasaki That's a....
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Make this go on forever - Snow Patrol. Eh?
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Selfish Jean - Travis Yeah selfish people do hurt me.
Told you it's damn random. Well, Good Nights Sleep Tight.
Thanks dudes and dudettes!
Not forgetting you R. Best bud cause you're here in my time of need which is like now!!!!!!! And yeah like you said, who can you tell it to? You're gonna be leaving for Dubai and then Russia after that. :P Lucky ass.
This is stupid and dumb. -.-
DVD Thief forgets player remote
Anyway, Good Nights and Sleep Tight. Ezann Will be here whenever needed. (: Give me a call anytime, I'll always entertain you. (:
That girl under the rain, Ezann.
17. February. 2009
|
|
|
Plurk
Thoughts by the minute
|