feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 1:29 AM
Think about someone who annoys you, and write something positive about them.

One word.

Nothing.

Write about someone you know who spreads joy.

Um.... HIAN LEE & R yup, been in contact, talked about that latest fashion and stuff. Hehe. Hian lee you guys should know why. Whenever I'm upset, angry, unhappy, Hian Lee would always be there. In someways he really brings smiles to my face. As for R my bestest best friend? She's like theeee most reliable person on earth! Apart from God.

Well, all I can say now is that believe in God and he'll make a way. He said he'll bring justice to the injustice and I believe in him.

Father, show them the way. Guide them, I believe you can save them... I believe in you Father, I do. I know you'll help them repent. Help them show them, walk them through it. Please Father, please. Everyone deserves a chance to repent just give them a bit more time Father, Please. I beg of you, please. Show them what they're doing wrong, show them that this isn't the way to live life, show them Father show them. I beg of you to give them more time, to let them repent. I believe they will, just give them more time, for they don't know what they're doing. Like when Jesus died on the cross he said, "Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they are doing." Here I plead of you for the same request, Forgive them and show them the way... Open their eyes to truth and happiness.

I pray all these in your utmost precious and Holy Name,
Amen.

Still - Don Moen



Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise
And thunders roar
I will soar with You
Above the storm
Father You are King
Over the flood
And I will be still
And know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise
And thunders roar
I will soar with You
Above the storm
Father You are King
Over the flood
And I will be still
And know You are God (2)

I will be still
And know You are God (2)

Be still and know
That I am God (3)

I am the God
That healeth thee (3)

When the oceans rise
And thunders roar
I will soar with You
Above the storm
Father You are King
Over the flood
And I will be still
And know You are God (2)

I will be still
And know You are God (2)

That little girl holding the Bible,
Ezann.

10. May. 2009