feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 6:20 PM
What have this world become of?
Open house today. Not much just making lots and lots of slime.

Hian Lee's sick. I'm partially sick. Hian Lee's being promoted to become PA head, which is good. I then become P.A. head's Girlfriend which is useless. Then I go think about how to write a good econs essay and then I go figure out how to annoy my boyfriend. I love him. I think we all know that. And Love him even more. And more and more and more and more.

I was just wondering... If the president's wife is called the first lady and he's the head of the country what do they call hian lee's girlfriend? the P.A. Lady? :D Roflmao. Sounds like the cleaning lady, but what the shit. (who's the 2nd lady?) Does that mean the cleaning lady is the cleaner head's wife? :D

I'm so full of shit. I'm having a headache. Hian lee's sick too. I feel like sleeping I just ate 4 sticks of Kinder Bueno. Grandma's birthday today... I don't feel like going. I feel like staying at home to accompany hian lee. I love him, he's like a fluffy little doggie that loves me so much. I love fluffy doggies. <3

Co-incidentally I had the same dream as hian lee. I saw myself get a little brown energetic dog at the SPCA, a few nights ago. Weird right?

My headache's so bad I feel like sleeping.

I shall blog sometime else. For now... I JUST LOVE YOU MISTER RICEBALL.

The girl by the little black coat,
Ezann

25. July. 2009