feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 8:27 PM
No will to live on.
Hello.

I have no idea why I'm doing this blog post. I'm not particularly interested in blogging or going back to school. I'm more interested in self torture and suicide.. Well, if you're wondering what happened to the Ezann you once knew? Well, someone Killed her... Or maybe she just killed herself. I don't know. You pick, you judge, you decide. I'm a cowardly little girl who refuse to face the world, the world which has hurt her in so many ways...

I didn't want to end up this way, it was people who keep driving me up a wall... I kept pushing my limits. I snapped. I lost sanity. I lost hope in humanity. I wonder why God still kept me here. I wonder why he enjoys playing such sadistic games with me. I wonder why, he made me go through all this... I'm totally unsure of life, of what to do in life...

But if there's one thing I'm sure of, that is that I love Hian Lee.

In short, I have no will to live my life anymore... The only thing keeping me alive, is Hian Lee. If this is what YOU wanted to see, then well done. You've done it AGAIN. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE. JUST GET YOUR PUNY LITTLE BOTTOM AND YOUR PERKY LITTLE NOSE OUT OF MY LIFE. IT IS MY LIFE DAMN IT. MY LIFE.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTERFER IN MY LIFE. WHY DOES HURT SO MUCH WHENEVER I REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE ONCE MY FRIEND? WHY TELL ME WHY.

The girl by those fountain pens,
Ezann.

5. July. 2009

I don't wanna hate you for the rest of my life, but you've gotta promise me you won't take him away from me. You won't hurt me again. You'll just leave me & Him alone... Please don't make it difficult for me... You know you're wrong, Why deny it? I'm not gonna hate you if you admitted... I would in fact forgive. So why Deny?