Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
I never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
let it take me where it wants to go
'till you open the door there's so much more
i've never seen it before
i was trying to fly
but i couldn't find wings
but you came along and you changed everything
i watched from a distance as you made life your own
every sky was your own kind of blue
and i wanted to know how that would feel
and you made it so real
you showed me something that i couldn't see
you opened my eyes and you made me believe
I think about the year
How many memories
Tucked away in my heart
The people
Their faces
I feel it
The laughter and the tears
They never seem to fade away
Lock in my memories
Sealed in my heart
But it just seem to me
That they can only be
Memories of mine and a forgotten past for them
Then baby you came along and showed me what living is for
And now I don't want to hide anymore
Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
Who am I?
Who am I?
Who am I - Casting Crown
Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth, Would care to know my name, Would care to feel my hurt. Who am I? That the bright and morning star, Would choose to light the way, For my ever wandering heart.
Bridge: Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
Chorus: I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours.
Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love And watch me rise again. Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea, Would call out through the rain, And calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours.
Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. I am yours.
Whom shall I fear Whom shall I fear I am yours.. I am yours..
How did we meet? Why did I fall in love with you? How did you fall in love with me? What state of mind was I in when I told you I liked you? Was I mad, was I a nincompoop, was I in a peaceful state of mind? Where is the feeling we once felt 13 months ago? Where was the hope I once felt so many months ago?
If we could turn back the clock would you still love me, would you still choose to love me, to be with me? Would you?
Before the Worst - The Script
It's been a while since the two of us talked About a week since the day you walked Knowing things would never be the same With your empty heart and mine full of pain So explain to me, how it came to this Take it back to the night we kissed It was Dublin city on a Friday night You were vodkas and coke, I was Guinness all night
We were sitting with our backs against the world Saying things that we thought but never heard Who would have thought it would end up like this? Where everything we talked about is gone And the only chance we have of moving on
Is try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
There was a time, that we'd stay up all night Best friends talking till the daylight Took the joys alongside the pain With not much to loose, but so much to gain Are hearing me? Cause I don't wanna miss, Set you a drift on memory bliss It was Grafton Street on a rainy night I was down on one knee and you where mine for life
We we're thinking we would never be apart With your name tattooed across my heart Who would have thought it would end up like this? Where everything we talked about is gone And the only chance we have of moving on
Let's try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
If the clouds don't clear Then well rise above it, well rise above it Heavens gate is so near Come walk with me through Just like we use to, just like we use to
Lets take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Would you do it all over again? Too selfish, too obsessive, too naive?
Let's try to take it back before it all went wrong.
Hellos! The name's Ezann and I was brought into this world on the 25th of March 1994. I'm taken by Hian Lee. :D I can't change a lot of things and I know one of them is the fact that I love Him. My passion is Archery & currently holding a 36 pound bow. I love sweet stuffs as well as anything with fluffy furs. I'll be a loyal friend if you don't betray me. ;) I own a baby blue Donkey named PiR^2, he's the persona of my happiness. He brings out the happiness in me. Cause somehow I can't seem to bring it out through me... So He's here to bring it out for me. Sadness overwhelms most of me... My happiness lives though Donkey.
The wants
desires
Thomas Sabo Eternity Charm
New Coach Wallet
Lots of Hugs
2010 F1 Tickets
Bring Interact one step forward this year
Samoyed Doggie
Get more sleep!
Do well for IGCSEs
New friends
Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
Who am I?
Who am I - Casting Crown
Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth, Would care to know my name, Would care to feel my hurt. Who am I? That the bright and morning star, Would choose to light the way, For my ever wandering heart.
Bridge: Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
Chorus: I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours.
Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love And watch me rise again. Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea, Would call out through the rain, And calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours.
Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are.
I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. I am yours.
Whom shall I fear Whom shall I fear I am yours.. I am yours..
How did we meet? Why did I fall in love with you? How did you fall in love with me? What state of mind was I in when I told you I liked you? Was I mad, was I a nincompoop, was I in a peaceful state of mind? Where is the feeling we once felt 13 months ago? Where was the hope I once felt so many months ago?
If we could turn back the clock would you still love me, would you still choose to love me, to be with me? Would you?
Before the Worst - The Script
It's been a while since the two of us talked About a week since the day you walked Knowing things would never be the same With your empty heart and mine full of pain So explain to me, how it came to this Take it back to the night we kissed It was Dublin city on a Friday night You were vodkas and coke, I was Guinness all night
We were sitting with our backs against the world Saying things that we thought but never heard Who would have thought it would end up like this? Where everything we talked about is gone And the only chance we have of moving on
Is try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
There was a time, that we'd stay up all night Best friends talking till the daylight Took the joys alongside the pain With not much to loose, but so much to gain Are hearing me? Cause I don't wanna miss, Set you a drift on memory bliss It was Grafton Street on a rainy night I was down on one knee and you where mine for life
We we're thinking we would never be apart With your name tattooed across my heart Who would have thought it would end up like this? Where everything we talked about is gone And the only chance we have of moving on
Let's try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
If the clouds don't clear Then well rise above it, well rise above it Heavens gate is so near Come walk with me through Just like we use to, just like we use to
Lets take it back Before it all went wrong
Before the worst, before we mend Before our hearts decide It's time to love again Before too late, before too long Lets try to take it back Before it all went wrong
Would you do it all over again? Too selfish, too obsessive, too naive?
Let's try to take it back before it all went wrong.