Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 4:37 PM
One Place, two memories.
Hey. (:I had the time of my life yesterday. Circus Max gave me my own special box called Ezann's box. XD I'll show you a photo of it later. :P Those guys are the best Sound Technicians you can find in Singapore I swear, the things they do it really makes you laugh and smile. That's why I love them, they make me feel like family. (: And I do feel that I am a part of their family, the extended part at least. :P And whenever they leave they seem to leave a little something behind, a something I call memories.
The ironic thing about it is that all these memories have been left in the hall, and the hall also held one of my worse memories...
Circus Max gave me friendship and laughter, I love them. Every single one of them. (: I even have my own Box. XD
I don't even want them to leave, but there are somethings which are out of my control... I miss you C. Max. (:
MY BOX! :D
I love C. Max. (:
The girl by the Light Box,
Ezann.
20. September. 2009







