Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
Precious Life.
Hello. (:I came across this on my Facebook news flash.
"The life you live today is borrowed when you're not promised tomorrow."
Suddenly... It hit me how precious life was. The sentence above is true... We're not promised a tomorrow, we can all die in the next second or minute or year... But somehow, we don't cherish it... Everyday that passes, every event that goes through we don't seem to cherish it... The people we meet and the friends we make, somehow, we all just take them for granted. As though they're gonna be there for as long as we live... But I know it's not true, cause I lost a friend to death and he was only 19 when he died...
As the cold wind hits on my back
As the tides Fall back
I realized that the time I have left
Is borrowed.
Tomorrow might not happened.
Today is a gift.
Yesterday was a memory,
That should be etched in each's hearts.
So as time takes it's toll.
As the rain falls off my brow.
I shall engrave a these memories,
Deep, Deep within my soul.
Let the Sadness Fade.
Let all Hatred End.
Let there only be Joy,
And let us cherish each Tomorrow,
That was borrowed.
The Girl by that misty window,
Ezann.
27. January. 2010.







