Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 6:20 PM
The past that i'll never regret.
I was thinking about my past on my way back from my date, I was thinking about my grandma, my step-brothers, my father, my step-mother and so on... And I know I'll never resent about it, because I know that if any of this haven't happened I wouldn't be here today. I wouldn't have met Hian Lee. I wouldn't have met Ash, Rishi , Sam and so many wonderful people. Even though my family don't acknowledge me I know that it doesn't matter, life was a gift from GOD, and what I've been through was GOD's purpose of making me stronger. I know now that meeting that certain someone who made life hell for me was just another way for GOD to teach me to be strong, and meeting Ash was GOD's way of helping me get there. I don't care if my Step-mother hates me, my step-brothers and sisters despise me, or my unlces and aunties refuse to acknowledge me, all I know is that it's their loss not mine. I despise people who make themselves sound so pitiful just to get people to SEE them, to get ATTENTION, I know I'm an attention seeker myself but I will get attention by doing something else, not by making use of people nor by making myself sound so pitiful. Life's not stopping for me, time's not at a standstill, pitying myself will only slow me down. Cutting myself is not an option (another attention seeking method), telling people I want to commit suicide but never do is not an option as well (also another attention seeking method, if you wanna die go aheadEzann's not stopping you), I won't commit suicide simply because I love life too much and more over I'm afraid of death. XD Point is:Keep moving forward, don't stop, don't hang on to something that's not worth it, keep moving.
Pictures of my first date (not much photos of me and him together, SOMEONE was camera shy):
























Mum pmsing on me again. Screw her.
24. November. 2008







