feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 8:00 AM
Last day of school. lol.
Today's the last day of school, we have speech night today and I had a really really weird dream... Blah blah blah. I felt like blogging but now it seems that I have nothing to say. I have something going on in my head... Logical or not I don't know. I feel jealous now, jealous whenever he talks to another girl, but before him I've never really ever felt this strong jealousy for another woman. Not Vince nor Bryan, to me they can talk to whatever girl they like and I won't give a damn but now... I feel like screwing whoever that dares steal my bf away. This is gay, and I hate it. I hate feeling jealous from time to time. This is the side effect of love? Cause if it is, I rather not be in love. Cause love made me sin. Love is GAY. Jealousy is GAY. I hate myself... Just so damn much. Someone just screw me please. Pfft.

14. November. 2008