feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Thursday, November 6, 2008 @ 4:04 PM
The screams of perfection.
I had a dream last night... It's wasn't a nightmare neither was it a sweet dream... I dreamed that I've attained perfection with a price... I died. I was murdered, killed in the most ruthless way... But the murderer did not stop there... He/She dismembered my body and ripped every vain out... I was perfect but ironically but death wasn't... My blood dripped onto the cold concreted floor flowing out into the soil and stained the flowers and plants... But the murderer... He/She seemed delighted at my death... The person showed no remorse about what he/she has done... The murderer left with nothing but a smirk on his/her face and the blood stained hands. Perhaps my death in that dream would never be found out, perhaps the people I care about would never know about my disappearances... Just perhaps... I screamed at perfection, and it seemed to know... It screamed back at me... I was mocking me... Mocking at my imperfections... "How can you ever be perfect if you can't even repair broken friendships? How can you ever be perfect if you keep giving people false impressions? How can you ever be perfect?" It mocked me.

Stop your mockery, stop your innocence, I know you're not. I've collapsed, I've given up. You win, I can no longer take your mockeries... I am imperfect. Stop mocking me, stop trying to be innocent, stop it just stop it. Why do you Drag me into your problems with him? What did I ever do to you? Why are you mocking me? You hate me, you've hurt me, you've done so much... But I don't wanna pick a fight... So stop mocking me, stop your flaming, stop hurting me... For my wounds are deep enough... Every time I see you... You make my blood boil, I hate you for hurting me, I hate you for mocking me... I just hate you for hating me.


6. November. 2008