Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 6:10 PM
Pissed for no fucking reason
I don't know what I'm so pissed about. I seem to get pissed about everything today. My 4 year old cousin bitching about me in front of my face, my tennis "buddy" got transferred to the advance class, my bf being so busy all the time and not spending enough time with me, my dad closing my laptop lid without shutting it down, internet being fucking slow, hot water not hot enough, mum not waking me up for lunch at tong lok with my family, my air-con being to fucking cold, my pillow case being a disgusting purple colour, my old tennis crush not telling me he has msn and my tennis service is still crap. I don't know why I'm so pissed at about everything today... I REALLY REALLY don't. I feel like just dying now. I think it's my fucking PMS again. Screw it, why can't men get PMS? Why can't men get periods?! Why are men the ones with balls?! Because of those balls we women have to suffer, cause of those balls those men always 2 time us women, it's just not fucking fair! Why are we women the ones to suffer the emotional hurt and the physical pain in sex huh? Screw it. Men... They all are the same... Their brians are DOWN there. Their penis tells them which women is hot and which are not, Mr Penis Tells Them EVERYTHING. Screw them. Wish they all just died or something. =_=" Ezann Is Pissed.26. October. 2008







