feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday, December 7, 2008 @ 4:05 PM
I've got my fears.
Went for archery today, I missed it. Kinda tiring.

Ash gave me a CD with a few great music tracks. Beautiful pieces of music. I was watching Shaggy Dog and then fear hit me... That fear ate me up inside, it tortured me. I don't know what to do anymore... Eyes closed, heart opened, praying that it will never be real... For if it was, I will never know what will happen to me. I'm afraid, just afraid. I feel like hugging that one important thing in my life tightly and never letting it go... For if it did, I won't know how to face reality anymore...

Sometimes I ask myself, do boys just love me for me? Or do they love me for my looks? I want someone who will truly love me for me. Perfection is Everything. Including the perfect boyfriend/husband, and I think I found mine. I'm just afraid that I'll lose him... After all that we've been through losing him would just be insane for me...

Angie in shorts, Wei Shen's arrow got Robbin Hodded, and Hian Lee's probable dream bow.







7. December. 2008