Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 11:21 PM
Happy New Year?
Just came back from wherever. Well, kinda boring as usual. Nothing much. I have nothing to do. I miss Him. I miss him so much, I think I shall do my math tomorrow since people are coming to my place to give me my red packets because they know I'm the little princess who can never really step out of the house. So... Yup. Getting an Armani Sunglasses soon & an Iphone a week after lee's birthday. New Year's Resolution? Study harder and get 6 - 7 A* and rub it in Hian Lee's face. I am sooooooo mean but yup, that's me! :P You better come back safe and sound!!! I want my hugs you! I am so hoping to move out of this bloodly HDB and into the Condo mum's buying when both my cousins move in. This place is old and small... Damn it. Well, Gonna study hard get into Imperial get my doctor's degree get out maybe come back if my future husband/ boyfriend wants to and work my butt off, get money, get married along the way (want to get married before 30!), have kids then we'll plan as time goes by... But well, that's my long term goal so pretty much have everything planned out... I want to watch F1 this year hoping that my dad will like get me the tickets, probably bring the shawn/sean if they're interested or Hian Lee. F1!!! But sad to say my dad thinks F1 won't make it by the time I graduate from university because of the high maintenance fees... So that kinda pop Hian Lee's dreams... Ah but whatever if that's his dream that I can't say anything about it. Well, I shall mind my own business now, you can go back to whatever you were doing before reading this.Happy Chinese New Year, Hope you get lots of Red Packets and may the year of the Ox bring you good luck and prosperity!
Here's me cam whoring again...




Ezann.
25. January. 2009







