Saturday, January 17, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
cherishing every moment.
I cant believe it, a year has come and gone. Hian Lee & I has been together for more than half a year, Ash is leaving, I'm starting Year 3 and well... More new friends to make. (: Well, looking forward to a great school year with Hian Lee and my academics of course! Looking forward to have a stronger bond with my friends and of course my one and only boyfriend. Time flies to quickly, I'm turning 15 in 2 months plus. ): another 15 years down the road I'll be 30! ): Maybe have a stable doctor job and probably married... but the future is uncertain and scary because of that... The future seemed to be crumbling because of my current personal issue, well I know GOD will always be there to work his magic no matter what. I'll really miss Ash... My closest friend and probably my personal "thearpist", hahaha! :P Well, it' heart breaking to know that he's leaving so I just I'll just stop here for now. GOD bless and well, smiles always. (:Oh yeah! Ash, Hian lee & I all have the same toothbrush with the same colour! LOL. :D I was in the male toilet. :P
From that girl over there,
Ezann
Mum's fucking pissing me off again, she likes to squeeze 5 6 people in one fucking small HDB flat . She wants to be gracious offering my cousins to stay with me but like what the fuck, she lets them stay and now wants to fucking invade my privacy making me fucking pissed with her. I don't get it, if she likes to be a fucking gracious bitch just buy a bigger fucking house then let people stay, why make yourself so fucking unhappy because you want to be "gracious"? Mum's a tard.
17. January. 2009
P.S. Hian Lee, SMILE! (:







