Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 9:53 PM
I've got nothing to say, loved archery! Should be starting 50M soon, sad. My fingers got blisters because I was pulling too many arrows. ): Now my fingers hurt, now my fingers looks like Hian Lee's. ): Uglyyyyy.... But I love him none the less. :D So lovable. Look at his kawaii face! :D Probably will start teaching him jap soon, cause he's like nagging at me. ): Hehs. I love you lee! :P Stay by my side forever. (: Looking back from where I have began, I know that I've improved a great deal. From a fireworks of arrows to quite a nice grouping if I put my mind to it. So yup, don't offend me or you'll be courting death! Every arrow is deadly accurate, so be afraid be very afraid. (: When life throws you lemons you make lemonade, when life throws you shit you make shit cakes and throw them back! :D You know I feel like some people thinks that my life is a one stop drama central or something, you come for the thrills, the omgs, but you'll never know when this great actress will show you the wrong scenes. My acting skills are top grade, you'll never know when I'm telling the truth or when I'm lying, only the people who knows me, E.G. Ash, Hian Lee. Knows, for the great actress always shows her directors the scripts, as for you... (: You can NEVER tell the difference. Though it is true that one of my great directors of my scripts is almost going to leave for some random island soon, but I have my other great director, Hian Lee. (: The love of my life. The people I love, I care about knows when I'm putting up an act and when I'm not, the people whom just came for the show don't. (: So continue watching as you please, entertain yourselves but before you know it, the story might just turn scary. So hold on to your seats, buckle up, stuff yourself up with pop corns and get ready, the story is just beginning. (: I'm no average little girl, I'm not average little Cinderella, I'm Ezann and You know it. My life's a drama, and you chose to watch so don't run away when it turns scary... (: For when it does turn scary, you'll cry and wet your pants. As sadistic as you, the person who's reading this, are I am just as sadistic as you. So don't run away, don't let my synopsis scare you, know what you're watching and know how interesting my life is for once it starts, it doesn't stop. (This applies only to the people whom hates me or my guts, and who keeps coming back for more.) My life is scary, scary to the people who made it that way, it's Karma, what you do comes back to you. (: So let's play a game of chess, and we'll see who's the last man standing. (: "Love your neighbor as you love yourself." - Matthew 22:37 verse 40. Any wise man would know the meaning of that. (: Even a 15 year old can figure this out so why can't you? (: Remember, I choose what to show and what to act out, I choose what you watch, so... remember, I'm no fool... No fool. (: I LOVE YOU HIAN LEE! :D 28. January. 2009
|
profile
introduction
Ezann
Hellos! The name's Ezann and I was brought into this world on the 25th of March 1994. I'm taken by Hian Lee. :D I can't change a lot of things and I know one of them is the fact that I love Him. My passion is Archery & currently holding a 36 pound bow. I love sweet stuffs as well as anything with fluffy furs. I'll be a loyal friend if you don't betray me. ;) I own a baby blue Donkey named PiR^2, he's the persona of my happiness. He brings out the happiness in me. Cause somehow I can't seem to bring it out through me... So He's here to bring it out for me. Sadness overwhelms most of me... My happiness lives though Donkey.
The wants
desires
Thomas Sabo Eternity Charm
New Coach Wallet
Lots of Hugs
2010 F1 Tickets
Bring Interact one step forward this year
Samoyed Doggie
Get more sleep!
Do well for IGCSEs
New friends
|
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 9:53 PM
I've got nothing to say, loved archery! Should be starting 50M soon, sad. My fingers got blisters because I was pulling too many arrows. ): Now my fingers hurt, now my fingers looks like Hian Lee's. ): Uglyyyyy.... But I love him none the less. :D So lovable. Look at his kawaii face! :D Probably will start teaching him jap soon, cause he's like nagging at me. ): Hehs. I love you lee! :P Stay by my side forever. (: Looking back from where I have began, I know that I've improved a great deal. From a fireworks of arrows to quite a nice grouping if I put my mind to it. So yup, don't offend me or you'll be courting death! Every arrow is deadly accurate, so be afraid be very afraid. (: When life throws you lemons you make lemonade, when life throws you shit you make shit cakes and throw them back! :D You know I feel like some people thinks that my life is a one stop drama central or something, you come for the thrills, the omgs, but you'll never know when this great actress will show you the wrong scenes. My acting skills are top grade, you'll never know when I'm telling the truth or when I'm lying, only the people who knows me, E.G. Ash, Hian Lee. Knows, for the great actress always shows her directors the scripts, as for you... (: You can NEVER tell the difference. Though it is true that one of my great directors of my scripts is almost going to leave for some random island soon, but I have my other great director, Hian Lee. (: The love of my life. The people I love, I care about knows when I'm putting up an act and when I'm not, the people whom just came for the show don't. (: So continue watching as you please, entertain yourselves but before you know it, the story might just turn scary. So hold on to your seats, buckle up, stuff yourself up with pop corns and get ready, the story is just beginning. (: I'm no average little girl, I'm not average little Cinderella, I'm Ezann and You know it. My life's a drama, and you chose to watch so don't run away when it turns scary... (: For when it does turn scary, you'll cry and wet your pants. As sadistic as you, the person who's reading this, are I am just as sadistic as you. So don't run away, don't let my synopsis scare you, know what you're watching and know how interesting my life is for once it starts, it doesn't stop. (This applies only to the people whom hates me or my guts, and who keeps coming back for more.) My life is scary, scary to the people who made it that way, it's Karma, what you do comes back to you. (: So let's play a game of chess, and we'll see who's the last man standing. (: "Love your neighbor as you love yourself." - Matthew 22:37 verse 40. Any wise man would know the meaning of that. (: Even a 15 year old can figure this out so why can't you? (: Remember, I choose what to show and what to act out, I choose what you watch, so... remember, I'm no fool... No fool. (: I LOVE YOU HIAN LEE! :D 28. January. 2009
|
|
|
Plurk
Thoughts by the minute
|