feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 4:40 PM
What attracts you to me?
There's someone I asked over the phone today, "What is it about me that so many people hate? What is it?"
He replied: "The very same thing that attracts people to you."
So I asked: "And what might that be?"
And he replied again: "Everything, From your smile to your heart. Everything about you attracts people, those who can't accept that fact hates you simply because they are jealous. Your smile attracts people to you and after they start talking to you your personality attracts them towards you even more, I've seen so many variations of you my dear, from the cool, clam and collected to the hyperactive, cherry and wacky Ezann. You are different, remember that and don't let anyone tell you other wise. Your boyfriend loves you, I can tell, no one can tear the both of you apart... Your love will prevail after the storm, sure the storm might seem like forever but hey, wait for the sun! Cause it's worth waiting for. Don't ever, ever, ever give up on the relationship you have now. So screw those people that tells you that your relationship won't make it, screw those people who slandered you for whatever reason, screw those who tried to break the both of you apart, screw them all, next them they do it tell them to screw off or you will shoot them. Smile Ezann, I missed your smile, Haven't seen you smile in 10 months."

I just stood there, dumb founded... I didn't know what to say, I haven't really smiled in the past 10 months, well not at least everytime I talk to him over the Phone. I'm always crying, always tearing, always telling him what's wrong with my life. And today, on the way home, I called him... I told him about my feelings and those words were what he told me. And just before he hang up he said,

"I know you're willing to forgive as long as one admits his/her mistakes. I know you're just waiting for an 'I'm sorry' from them. Trust in God, have faith in him and always remember. Life is what you make it to be, God has made a plan for you it's up to you on how you wanna carry it out. Some people just lose sight of those plan after sometime and when they've reached the end of their lives, then they remember: I've not finished God's will. My dear, What's yours will always be yours, what's not yours will never be yours no matter how hard you try to make it yours. If Hian Lee was meant to be in God's master plans for you then, you two will always be together no matter how strong the wind blows or how hard the rain pours."

The girl sitting under the raining stars,
Ezann

23. May. 2009