feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
Poem at 11.
Hello...

I just felt as though I needed to do a poem so... here goes nothing.

Remember how I first met you.
Back then you seemed so blue.
It was pain that brought me to the crew.
And it was pain that brought me closer to you.

I seem to hear your inaudible voice.
The cry for some one to hear this voice.
I was there by some unwilling choice,
To be there for this sad sad voice.

Soon I fell in love with this lonely voice of yours,
Right along those invincible shores,
Like a eagle that soars,
My love will never fall.

There was no cure for this illness of mine,
For my disease was one in a kind.

I found myself wanting to be there for you.
Every Minute,
Every Second,
Every Hour.

To sum, I have only one word to say: 'Obsessed'
Is what I am,
Who I will be.
Now & Forever.

Cause I love you.

I know it's not much.. I'm sorry. HAHAHAHA.

The Reminiscence,
Ezann.

3. February. 2010