feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
Poem for a friend.
Hello. I have 2 poems today, one for V and the other, well just a sense of inspiration.

There is a line that sets us apart.
There is a distance between our hearts.
There is a sense of living through eternity.
There is a sense of forever, without your presence in this modernity.

There is something I want to know.
Something I want to understand.
Something I needed to find out.
That is the truth of your fatality.

Now as the cold wind hits on my back,
As the stars shine through the night,
I can't help but wonder,
How you're doing Tonight.

And all I just wanted you to know...
Is that I miss you, ever since the day you were gone.


What in this world is worth more than Silver and Gold?
Worth more than Diamonds and Pearls?
More than Gems and Jewels?

What in this world is forsaken and forgotten?
Misused and thrown,
Put aside to rotten.

Like a rose trampled on the ground,
You took the fall,
And thought of me....
Above all.

You were left to bleed and die,
Laid behind a stone,
You lived to die,
Rejected and alone....

There's no way to measure what you're worth...
Just like everything else on Earth,
Some of us just forget your love for us....

In my heart...
You're worth more than everything put together....
And more.

What in this world is worth more than Silver and Gold?
Worth more than Diamonds and Pearls?
More than Gems and Jewels?

You are.
Father Lord.
Your Love is.

The girl listening to her iPod,
Ezann.

10. January. 2010