feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
Love is no longer sacred
I recently read this quote from somewhere, it says:

"Love has sold itself, my dear, its no more an entity as sublime as the sun, its a prostitute. It's no longer sacred"

It makes me think about this so called 'love' I claim to have between me and him, I question myself, I question my ability, my worthiness. What then is the meaning of love now? Where then can we find his scared 'true love' Shakespeare writes of, Hollywood makes films out of and the love where every woman dream of having. Where then is the existence of 'true love'?

I believe, I answer to that is to go back to where we first lost it.

The Theory of Knowledge,
Ezann.

10. October. 2010

p.s. today's 10.10.10.