feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 8:58 PM
Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
Once again, *sighs* I did NOTHING today. Talked to Hian Lee, watched TV, Youtube, Facebook and now blogging. Sighs. Life's boring without Hian Lee, I think I'm Obsessed with Prince Kwa. ): Next year's our half a year. Did something which I hope he'd like. A few days more till X'mas and I don't think I'll get my x'mas kiss nor will I get my New Year's Kiss. Sighs. I love you Hian Lee. Be Safe. Don't Go Breaking My Heart Cause I love you.

Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Jesse Mccartney & Anne Hathaway




(Anne)(Don’t...Don’t...Don’t go breaking)

(Anne)Don’t go breaking my heart
(Jesse)I couldn’t if I tried
(Anne)Oh, hunny, if I get restless
(Jesse)Baby, you’re not that kind

Oooh

(Anne)Nobody knows it(Jesse)(Nobody knows it)
(Jesse)Right from the start
(Anne)I gave you my heart
(Jesse)Ohh, baby
(Jesse)You know I gave you my heart

[Chorus]
(Jesse)Don’t go breaking my heart
(Anne)I won’t go breaking your heart
(Jesse)Oh, don’t go breaking my
(Jesse)Don’t go breaking my
(Anne)Don’t go breaking my heart

(Jesse)And nobody told us
(Anne)'Cause nobody showed us
(Jesse)Come on baby, it’s up to us now
(Anne)Oooh, I think we can make it

Oooh

(Both)And nobody knows it (Anne)(nobody knows it)
(Jesse)Right from the start
(Anne)I gave you my heart
(Jesse)Oh, baby
(Both)You know I gave you my heart

[Chorus]
(Both)Don’t go breaking my heart
(Both)I won’t go breaking your heart
(Both)Oh, don’t go breaking my
(Jesse)Don’t go breaking my
(Anne)Don’t go breaking my heart

Oooh

(Jesse)You put the sparks to flame
(Anne)I've got your heart in my sights

Oooh

(Both)nobody knows it(Anne)(nobody knows it)
(Anne)When I was down
(Jesse)I was your clown
(Jesse)Right from the start
(Anne)I gave you my heart
(Jesse)Oh, baby
(Both)I gave you my heart

(Anne)(don’t...don’t...don’t...don’t go breaking my)

(Anne)I won’t go breaking

(Jesse)Oh, don’t go breaking my heart
(Anne)I won’t go breaking your heart
(Jesse)Oh, don’t go breaking my
(Jesse)Don’t go breaking my
(Anna)Don’t go breaking my heart

(Jesse)oh woah, Ooh yeah

(Anne)I won’t go breaking your heart

(Jesse)Oh don’t go breaking my
(Anne)Don’t go breaking my
(Both)Don’t go breaking my heart
(Jesse)(Ha)



I personally liked this one. Cute isn't it? (:

20. December. 2008