Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @ 9:59 PM
I miss you.
Didn't do much today... Went for Archery and had Japanese curry for dinner. Rotted my day away without Hian Lee.Funny stuffs happened today, lol.
Cousin was about to shower and his friend who was staying over decided to be gay, and said he wanted to shower with him and told him that his tits were big and my cousin was like: "Yeah, why jealous is it?!" And then his friend started "raping" my cousin. xD
Then in the afternoon, Angie spotted this auntie who was wearing a plastic bag on her legs to keep her pants dry while cleaning, she went and asked where did she get the plastic thing on her feet was and the auntie was like: "oh! 是大便纸做的!” LOL.
Over all nothing much happened today... ):
I miss you Hian Lee. Sighs. Love you too.
I Miss You - Incubus
To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.
You do something to me that I cant explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already Im wasting away.
I know Ill see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you.

Our 2nd photo at the bird park. (: I love you Hian Lee. Be Safe.
17. December. 2008







