feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 @ 8:19 PM
This was yesterday's prompt but writing it today... lol.

Write about an item you own that isn't worth much money but has great value to you.

I'm not sure if this is considered an item but, Love is that item that I own that isn't worth a single penny, but to me it's priceless. My past was a total nightmare, the only 2 people that loved me from my father's side of the family passed on, so I understand what love is... Never had much of it in my childhood. My boyfriend's love is also priceless to me. Then GOD'S love is above all the most beautiful, he forgiven me for all my sins, never had forsaken me but most importantly loved me for who I am. Above all, it's love that conquers all... The only most expensive thing that even the poor can afford.

9. December. 2008