feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 9:05 PM
Life's a big fucking bitch.
Please Excuse the languages being used. This post is rated: PG.

What a wonderful way to start the new year. Orientation fucked up, Ash & I are pissed off and stuff's just like slowing starting to fuck themselves up for no apparent reason at all, wonderful isn't it? =-=

Well as for what I did today, met Ash, Orientation, Archery. It's official, Ash & I have really much a screwed up life with screwed up people trying to make our lives miserable. Wonderful, just wonderful. Whoever you are reading this whether you like it or not I'm going to go into one of my deep posts again so.... Yes, leave now if you're not a fan of my long and boring posts. :D

I was just wondering what makes people do the things they do, lie, cheat, hurt, back stab and stuff, and I sort of just came to two conclusions:

1) Make themselves look good, they do it because they want something from you they know they can never have and they have to take it away from you because they're sadistic.

2) They are Born a sadist. (:

I've had enough of back stabbings from people who calls themselves my "friends", they just stab you in the back because you have a conflict of interest... We human are despicable in every sense of the word. Well, I don't feel like going on anymore it just gets me more pissed off and that's bad for health so I shall stop here. God bless and good night ahead! (:



14. January. 2009