feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Monday, January 12, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
Crying over a 6 month old spilled milk
Just found out that Ash's not going to Orientation because of someone, still quite depressed over that issue. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself, Ash & Hian Lee are like my pillar of hope and strength. They're the ones who kept me going, who were always there for me, always lending me a shoulder to cry on and right now it feels like half of it is missing... Feels like something's been taken away from me... Ever since I fell out with this friend of mine, everything seemed to have changed. Life seemed to have changed, taking another route. A crazier one. Any one who's been back-stabbed time and again should know how I feel now, or maybe not, maybe I was the one who should be blamed for my own back-stabbings, if I had just... Ah I don't know. Maybe that's the way to go, keep telling myself that it has always been my fault, maybe that's how I can finally learn to forgive that person in that process, just maybe. Need to find a way out of this, I don't want to continue crying over a spilled milk. I just want to let go, just wanna get over with it. Just want to. Fear's been eating me up, I don't want to snap when I see her, I don't want to break down and cry. I DON'T WANT TO. I just want a NORMAL life, is it that difficult? I guess that's why you people keep coming back to read my blog, my life is just THAT dramatic, THAT interesting, THAT boring. That's what keeps you coming back isn't it? It's not the advice, the thinking into things but rather the drama and staleness of my life isn't it? Well. I'm not in the mood to go on anymore, so the next half of this post goes to Ash & Hian Lee.

Both were my gift from God, both are precious to me, both are now my necessity, only difference is I love them in different ways. One's my best pal and the other my true love, both are always there whenever needed, both are my shoulders to cry on, both are the people I trust and both are the people I cherish and treasure a lot. Both are the people I don't wish to lose more importantly they were there when I fell from grace, any one who knew me well knows what happened, from miss popular to miss loser all in one night, and these two well, were always there. So I guess God did hear my prayers every night, the prayers for a true friend and a faithful lover. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, Kwa Hian Lee & Ash Randhay, two very special people in an ordinary girl's life.

12. January. 2009