feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 8:48 PM
Well, I've given careful thoughts about my post last night and I realized that even though my life's a drama it's tiring and tough to be the great actress of my own drama. I've decided to give up acting, it's draining my energy. I just want to run away from reality, where no one can touch me no one can hurt me... Where me & him would be left alone in peace... Acting is just a part of me which makes Ezann, Ezann. Live, laugh & love. The 3 Ls of life. I want to learn how to trust, how to cherish and how to be optimistic. I've failed and failed and failed. I need someone to keep reassuring me that it's going to be okay, that there'll always be ways to slove the problem. I need someone to keep telling me this, maybe this is why I've never really excelled in my maths, because if I can't slove problems once, I'll give up.... And right now, I'm depend on Hian Lee to keep reassuring me that everything's going to be okay... I want to be... Fearless. My life's a drama, I'm the actress but this actress is retiring. (:

My recent addictions.

Thunder - Boys like Girls


Lyrics | Boys Like Girls lyrics - Thunder lyrics

Enjoy. (:

29. January. 2009