feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 @ 5:52 PM
A little Miss understanding.
Words left unsaid can really cause misunderstandings... Things have been said, blood have been spilled but the silver lining has shown itself. Hope was given, we made it out alive...

This post is to a friend whom I misunderstood. Her name? Go figure! (:

You were really something, but honestly losing a friend like you is really not worth it. There are times which people fall out but behind every dark cloud is a silver lining. This time we made it out alive, God works in ways in which we cannot see. There's something to be learned from this I believe you've learned something too. I've learned that sometimes, somethings in life is just better off said then putting it in a bottle, let the things that you're unhappy about out. Sometimes it's better that way and you know what? It'll only make things better sometimes, strengthen the friendship you already have... So just take my word for it, I may only be 15, but I've been through more than just a lot, though I still have much to learn... Too much of the world to see, still having to understand much of the world around me. Now I can put my relationship aside and look at my academics, cause for the past week I've not been listening to any of my teachers except Bio & Chem LOL. Favorite subjects! :D So, thank you for being that someone used to know, someone I can truly put under my FRIEND list. Both of us were immature & I admit I let my EGO get the better of me and honestly, I have a HUGE one bigger than anyone I know, at least. :P For now it's just a Thank You & I'm sorry.

Sometimes it's better to sit down and have a good talk rather than have a bloodbath. This is what I've learned, sometimes I do think that the world leaders should learn this lesson. Once blood is spilled it's hard to clean up, once lives are lost they can't be brought back, once tears are dropped they can't be put back... You have to be numb to survive but then again there's always exceptions. (:

My recent addiction...

Welcome to wherever you are - Bon Jovi



Maybe we're different, but we're still the same
We all got the blood of Eden, running through our veins
I know sometimes it's hard for you to see
You come between just who you are and who you wanna be

If you feel alone, and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning, is some beginning's end

[Chorus]
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you gotta believe
That right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome, to wherever you are

When everybody's in, and you're left out
And you feel your drowning, in a shadow of a doubt
Everyones a miracle in their own way
Just listen to yourself, not what other people say

When it seems you're lost, alone and feeling down
Remember everybody's different
Just take a look around

[Chorus]

Be who you want to, be who you are
Everyones a hero, everyones a star

When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break
Remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes

[Chorus]


“Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

With much love,
Ezann

7. February. 2009