feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 8:09 AM
I miss you so badly.
Hey.

  1. I slept at 3 again H
  2. Haven't ate anything since Monday
  3. I'm down with a flu and my throat is killing me
  4. I miss Hian Lee so bad
  5. I've already completed 1/4 of the puzzle on a Monday Night, while soaking it in my tears.
  6. Might complete it before Hian Lee returns
  7. 14 days more days.
  8. I've kept crying the whole day yesterday
  9. Might get SIMS3 later.
  10. Soaked all the photos in my tears.
  11. I haven't smiled since Monday.
  12. I miss Hian Lee.
  13. Might go out with LinFeng for dinner later tonight.
  14. I miss Hian Lee.
  15. I need a hug from Hian Lee.
  16. I need a kiss from Hian Lee.
  17. I miss Hian Lee.
  18. I have no idea why I keep repeating the same points over and over again.
  19. Going for Archery later if it doesn't rain.
  20. Will try to complete Puzzle.
  21. Can't stop staring at the photos.
  22. Watching TV.
  23. I miss Hian Lee.
  24. I love Hian Lee.
  25. I want Han Lee to come home Now.
  26. I miss Hian Lee.
  27. I have no idea what to do without Hian Lee.
  28. I want a Hug from Hian Lee.
  29. I don't want Hian Lee to break my heart.
  30. I will love Hian Lee forever.
  31. I really do love Hian Lee.
  32. I miss Hian Lee.


Lee & Zan; A Promise of A Lifetime.

The girl by those photos,
Ezann.

3. June. 2009