Tuesday, June 9, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
Shout out to Kat.
Hello You.Happy Anniversary (:
This post is a shout out to Kat from Singapore! I miss you Kat! :D Hope you're having fun in puerto rico! My favorite Spanish Friend! :D
I love you Hian Lee. I miss you too.
I'm going out for a movie later tonight with LF hahaha! I might go scouting for a something nice for me & Hian Lee.
From today onwards I'm gonna start afresh, start writing my life's novel in on a fresh sheet of paper, remembering all my friends and my darling, all that has happened these past months has seriously dealt a great blow to my emotions and stuff. Let's just put it this way, this incident has really opened my eyes to see who are just acquaintances, friends, good friends and true friends. Those who stood by me to face the terror of you know who and lend me a shoulder & a pair of ears, well... Those are true friends. Those who stood by me but left half way not wanting trouble for themselves, those are good friends. Those who just stood there and watch but yet is willing to listen to what's going on but don't really care, well those are just friends. Those who just left or didn't trust me enough to believe me, those are just acquaintances. As for those who want to help but can't be there for me due to some reasons but yet lend me a shoulder & a pair of ears and actually believes and trust me and of course cares about me, those are still true friends.
Jealousy kills, it makes people do things that they might regret later on in life. I know someday, they'll come round, it's just a matter of when. (: For now, I pray for them.
There was a saying which goes like this:
If God answers your prayer,he's increasing your faith,
If he delays,he's increasing your patience,
If he doesn't answer,he knows you can handle!
So I suppose He knows I can handle what's going on. Haha, He is God indeed.
The girl by her Bible,
Ezann
9. May. 2009







