feels like i'm walking in the rain
trying to wash away the pain
Welcome to my world.
Navigate with the words on the left.
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 9:26 PM
You know you can't match up.
You know i finally realized why some people wants to make life so difficult for others, this is my theory not sure about you, but they want to make like hard for others simply because they know that the person they're picking on is better than them in so many ways, be it kinder, more beautiful, happier or whatever. They know if they compare with you fair and square they'd lose out, that's why they have to sink into the depths of the ocean to make your life hard, to make it difficult. So listen to me whoever who have been back stabbed or people is trying to make life hard for you take my word for it, the person who's picking on you knows they can't compare to you because you're better than them in so many ways. So whoever you are reading this and have something against me or simply just want to see me miserable just fuck off, you can't compare to me. I'm better looking (I know I am), kinder, happier (than you'll ever be), have a great lover & love life and so much more. So yeah, you know you can't match up, so why should I sink to your level? Why should I? I've already won this battle, I've won it before it has even started and you know it that's why you want to make my life so difficult. (: Don't worry, I like a little challenge in lfe sometimes so give me your best shot, try me, you've lost even before it has started. (: I'm not afraid of you, so give me your best shot because you know why? I know I'll walk out of this unharmed. So tell me who's getting the last laugh now? (: You'd better screw off and mind your own fucking beeswax before you get hurt. Hahahaha! Piece of advice, don't pick up a fight if you know you can't win.

My ego is so huge. So huge! Hahahahaha! Maybe my ego will bring me down one day but for now, hahahaha! It's just making me feel so good about myself. (: Screw off from my blog if you hate me. (: My big huge inflatable ego! :P I love my Hian Lee!!!!!!!! We're stuck together with commercialized glue, inseparable! So if you want to tear us apart, go ahead and try cause you know why, he won't leave me, cause I'm sooooooo irresistible and even if he did there are millions out there to cushion my fall, to lend me a shoulder. So you failed on attempts, if you even attempt. (: Who's the one walking with a big L on the forehead at the end of the day? YOU! (: Failed on all attempts. (:

The Bitch,
Ezann

31. January. 2009